Rabu, 13 Desember 2017

ASKING AND OFFERING HELP


1.      Definition
Asking and offering for help is one of the expression in English which states that we ask and provide assistance to someone. Usually the asking / offering for help sentence starts with the capital Auxiliaries in the form of can, may, will, will, shall, should, may, might, and must.
2.      What the purpose of the ekspression ?
The purpose of this expression is to ask for help and offer help
3.      When is the expression use ?
This expression is used when we want to ask for help and offer help.
4.      Examples
a.       Asking for help sentence
·      Can you help me? (Bisakah kamu menolongku)
·      Could you please give me a hand? (Bisakah kamu menolong saya?)
·      Would you like to help me? (Maukah kamu menolongku?)
b.      Responses for Accepting for Help 
·      Okay (Baiklah)
·      Yes, I can. (Ya, aku bisa)
·      Okay, No problem. (Tentu, tidak masalah)
c.       Responses for Declining for Help 
·         I'm sorry, I can't. (Maafkan aku, aku tidak bisa)
·         Sorry, I can't do it. (Maaf, aku tidak bisa melakukannya)
·         Sorry, I'm busy. (Maaf, aku sibuk)
d.      Offering For help
·     May I help you? (bolehkah aku membantumu?)
·     Would you like to help me? (bisakah kau membantuku?)
·       Could you pass the salt over there, please? (bisakah anda mengoper garam di sebelah sana tolong?)
e.       Accepting Offers
·       Thank you. (terimakasih)
·       Yes, please. (ya tolong)
·       I'd like it very much. (aku akan sangat menyukainya)
f.       Declining Offers
·      No thanks. (tidak terimakasih)
·       I can't, thanks anyway (aku tidak bisa, terimakasih)
·       No, I really won't, thank you (tidak, aku tidak mau, terimakasih)

5.      Conversations
Risna : Hello Janah you looks so busy, may I help you?
Janah : Yes I am. Could you please print out that paper?
Risna : Sure, and where should I print it ?
Janah : Please print out this at “print200” store.
Risna : Okay Miss Ratu. Is there anything else?
Janah : No it's enough. Thank you very much for your help Risna.
Risna : Your welcome.


3 komentar:

3 Favorite Songs